Welcome to my new location for Affirmation Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday!!!!

Yes, we have our own blog now!  How exciting is this?  Not only am I back, and on the road to some serious recovery, I have moved Affirmation Tuesday to a location where the single focus is on Affirmations and Coloring.  Affirmation Tuesday will remain the same and I plan on still including a coloring page.  I think coloring just a few minutes a day helps to center us and change our focus to within...this is where God is and we can connect one to one just for a little while each and every day.  When I say this will change your world, I mean it.

Welcome Back to Affirmation Tuesday! Here's how it works:

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

This week, my first week back, and we have a major hurricane ravaging Texas and beyond.  I must say Hurricane Harvey is hanging out in Texas a bit too long!  Harvey is leaving behind a trail of coastal destruction, wind damage, and flooding that is claiming lives.  The hurricane is on the move and is now over Louisiana and we all know that Louisiana does not need any more destruction.  The path has it moving onward and upward dumping rain and high winds that can cause tornadoes.   I will hold light, love and the prayer of protection for those being affected by living through Hurricane Harvey or having loved ones that have not been heard from yet.

The affirmation for this  week

Let Go, Let God
I let go and welcome God’s blessings.

When was the last time I received a wonderful surprise or an outcome far exceeded my expectations? How did this happen without my planning? It did so through the activity of God.

Sometimes I may need a reminder to set aside my personal will and struggle in order to let blessings in. When I release my need to be in charge, I expand my willingness to receive. As I let go and quiet my thoughts, my mind takes on a gentle receptivity. What a refreshing gift—just being in the Presence.

In this state of peace, I open to guidance, to answered prayers, to blessings beyond imagination. I let go and welcome God’s blessings.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.—Matthew 11:29-30

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.


As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!