After Irma...

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

We have so much to be grateful for... Irma has plowed her way through Florida and Florida is still standing.  My family and friends are all ok. Our homes and businesses are all ok.  Our places of praise are still standing and we are all ALIVE...Thank you GOD!!!!!  

I can confirm yet again, I am always where I am suppose to be, as all is well and in Divine Order!

We meet do and go through all the things we are suppose to in life.  We are rich children of a loving God and all is as it should be.  When you look around you, do you count your blessings are talk about what you don't have, what is missing in your life? 

I am affirming that this week I will at least, one hour of each day pause for a moment of gratitude.   I already start my day with 15 minutes of gratitude in the morning when I get up, I just thank God for all of my blessings, I then do my morning prayers and meditation before starting my day.  I will add another 45 minutes to my day by taking 15 minute intervals throughout the day to pause for gratitude moments.  I am looking to shift my consciousness to gratitude.  I focused on gratitude most of last year and let me tell my world around me was amazing.

I am a firm believer that what you put out into the world comes back to you.  I committed at the beginning of the year to putting love and kindness into the world, now I am adding gratitude, because I would rather count my blessings than pointing out lack.

What you put out, returns to you.  You put out lack, worry and fear...it is returned.  You put out love, kindness and gratitude... watch out... your world is about to be rocked.


The affirmation for this  week

I am poised and harmonized by the spirit of goodwill.

How can I affirm divine order in the midst of less-than-ideal situations? There is a great peace and serenity in accepting all is well and everything is happening for the best, regardless of current circumstances. As I relax into the truth of divine order, I step into the flow of positive outcomes. I trust that my life is being guided by the wonderful, positive force for good that is God’s presence within me.

Not only is everything in my universe in perfect balance with the grace of God, I am as well. I am poised and harmonized by the spirit of goodwill, the spirit of God. I am as I am meant to be, and I am guided into greater expressions of good. I let go, trust, and open up to my new spirit-guided direction.

Great peace have those who love your law; nothing can make them stumble.—Psalm 119:165

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.







As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


Namaste,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!