Direction

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week…My inner compass leads me to the best and highest destinations.

There are times I feel at a crossroads, unsure of where I should go next. Which is the right way? What will happen if I take a wrong turn? Instead of falling into a tailspin of worry or self-doubt, I turn to my divine inner compass.
I find a place where I can become still and connect with the Christ presence. Centering my thoughts and focusing my attention inward, I seek clarity and a feeling of rightness that comes with divine direction.

Possibilities unfold before me and I stand steadfast in my belief that I am divinely guided. As I move forward, I continually center myself, checking for true north within. I adjust my steps accordingly and reach the best and highest destinations during my journey.

Lead me, O Lord, in your righteousness … make your way straight before me.—Psalm 5:8

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


Namaste. 🙏🏽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Forgiveness