Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

This is one of my favorites…Divine Order.  This affirmation affirms God is always working in our lives and the universe, even when we are not.  So, we need to be mindful to stay positive in our spirit by working our affirmations, speaking love and kindness, by always speak truth with love, and making sure that we are listening to God as we are lovingly directed towards our good. 
Here is your affirmation for the week DIVINE ORDER IS ALWAYS AT WORK IN MY LIFE AND IN THE UNIVERSE.

Seasons change, the sun and moon rise and set, and my heart beats—all without my instruction or even my permission. Divine order is at work, even when it is not easy for me to see. I might even question that divine order exists when it appears that chaos is happening in my life. I simply cannot perceive the bigger picture. That is exactly when I need to remind myself: Divine order is always at work in my life and in the universe!

Affirming divine order helps put me in a positive and hopeful frame of mind. When I let go and let God be in charge of all my life’s circumstances, I demonstrate trust in God and a faith in a higher outworking of all. I feel relief, knowing Spirit is in charge of all.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose.—Romans 8:28

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.







As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!