FAITH

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Faith of a mustard seed is a common phrase…I know I have heard it a million times, but I never understood it until I started my spiritual journey.  It takes such a small amount faith in God to move mountains.  God is amazing and loves us because he knows us.  Having faith in God, allows us to have the freedom to enjoy our good.  Having faith in God we learn that everything works toward our good.  Faith of a mustard seed is all we need.  Have you seen a mustard seed?  If that is all the faith needed to live a God-filled life that allows all the good your mind can imagine, all the love your heart can hold, all the joy your spirit can carry and all the riches of the world.  Wow…God is amazing!!!   
Here is your affirmation for the week… In faith, I move forward into a greater sense of possibility.

My growing awareness of God’s presence in my life allows me to let go of worry. By activating the power of faith and living from it, I am able to focus on the good in my life and accentuate the positive in every situation.

Looking past appearances of lack, I affirm: My good is here now. I have faith in the power of God within me, and I readily apply the gifts of wisdom, understanding, and strength.

I have faith in the power of good. Even though I may not know what lies ahead, I can trust in divine order to reveal my highest and best good. I then move forward in my life, step by step, into new, greater, and grander opportunities.

In faith, I move forward into a greater sense of possibility.

The kingdom of God is among you.—Luke 17:21

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.








As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


Namaste. 🙏🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness