Home

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

I am loving the word today...I am a day late, but right on time!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   
Here is your affirmation for the week… Home is the awareness that wherever I am, God is.

As I reflect on what the word home means to me, I know it is not limited to an external place. Home can be found in my heart. My thoughts move from physical structures to memories and the emotions attached to them.

I am at home when I turn my thoughts to God-life within. I experience a welcome home each time I go within and make a conscious connection with Spirit. Centered in the awareness of my oneness, I feel safe and at peace.

My search for a home may lead me down many paths including religion, spiritual study, and meditation practices. These experiences teach me home is the awareness that wherever I am, God is.

He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.—2 Corinthians 5:5

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste 🙏🏽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!