Peace

  
Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

As I pray for my family,  prayer partners, and the world, I know that peace is a request that is often asked for when praying for someone.  At times peace is needed for those in the throes of every day life and with a little peace and stillness, their days would be much easier to get through.  I also know that peace is something that we all strive for at some point in our lives.  I am saying the following affirmation so that peace and stillness is supplied right where it is needed for everyone needing peace in their lives.

Here is your affirmation for the week…God’s peace is mine. All things contribute to the calm peace of my soul.

Peace is always possible, even on the busiest of days. I am never far away from what the apostle Paul called “the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding.”

I am a living expression of God, just as every person is. I know that peace, like all of God’s qualities, seeks expression in my life. In the stillness of prayer, I embrace God’s peace, allowing it to fill my body, mind, and spirit.

Centered in the stillness of God, I go about my daily activities, affirming: God’s peace is mine. All things contribute to the calm peace of my soul.

Interruptions and inconveniences no longer upset me. My peaceful presence blesses me and everyone I meet.

And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.—Philippians 4:7

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  

Below is my colored image from last Tuesday.  I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy as well. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.


Following the colored image is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!








As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


 Namaste. 🙏🏽

Lori-Ann aka StampingTherapy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness