Prosperity

  
Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

As I pray for my family,  prayer partners, and the world, I know that peace is a request that is often asked for when praying for someone.  At times peace is needed for those in the throes of every day life and with a little peace and stillness, their days would be much easier to get through.  I also know that peace is something that we all strive for at some point in our lives.  I am saying the following affirmation so that peace and stillness is supplied right where it is needed for everyone needing peace in their lives.

Here is your affirmation for the week…I have more than enough.

During this busy time of year, I may focus on not having enough because I want to share with friends and family. The most important thing I can remember is that there is always enough!

I follow my inner wisdom to the good I seek. I speak positive words of faith and truth. I let go of any fear that I will not have enough. Giving thanks that Spirit is infinite and unlimited, I joyously open to rich ideas and inspiring ways to use them to increase my supply.

I give without hesitation in the faith that all that I have and all that I give multiplies and returns to me in abundance. I am open to my good in whatever form it takes or channel it flows to me.

We have had enough to eat and have plenty to spare; for the Lord has blessed his people.—2 Chronicles 31:10

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  

Below is my colored image from last Tuesday.  I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy as well. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.

Following the colored image is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!






As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.



 Namaste. 🙏🏽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness