Breathe

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Happy Tuesday!! I needed this affirmation because I have emotional ups and down going on in my world...I needed to breathe!  When I read this I Immediately closed my eyes and got quiet, I looked within and sat in the quiet. It gave me a sense of calm and it allowed me to focus on my faith.  I know who my Source is and I know what I am promised. I am now waiting for my miracle to appear.
`
Here is your affirmation for the week…Breath is my connection to Spirit.

In The Happiness Trap Pocketbook, authors Bev Aisbett and Dr. Russ Harris share, “Mindful breathing  ... [is] an anchor, to hold you steady in the midst of an emotional storm.” Throughout the day I notice the rate of my breathing—rapidly when I exercise, or slow and deliberate when I am calm.

When I close my eyes and breathe deeply and deliberately, I quiet my mind. I become more aware of my thoughts and my ability to direct them.

I focus on attitudes and ideas that foster positive outcomes. As I inhale and exhale, I consider the blessings in my life and feel the richness of absolute gratitude. Steadied by a sense of oneness with Spirit, I breathe easily and gratefully.

When he had said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit.”—John 20:22

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  

I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.

Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.



 Namaste. 🙏🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!