Power

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Happy Tuesday and Happy New Year!! Two weeks ago I realized that I have not updated this wonderful blog in almost a year.  We sold our home in Miami August 2018, which started my hiatus. We moved into our forever home last April and it is almost this April and I had not started this blog back….well I promised myself and all of you that I would not start unless I was ready to commit to once a week.  Well I am ready.

Two weeks ago I was going to post, and it was Wednesday, January 1st…so I said I will start on January 8th and I looked up and it was Friday, January 10th.  So today, I got up and started typing.  I normally write these posts on Sunday, but every Sunday I say I’ll do it tomorrow.  Well my friends, tomorrow never comes.  We have to do today what is ours to do.  

On top of all of this,  I have not crafted or colored in my new space, to be honest, I have not even finished my new space and I have decided that today is the day….no more waiting until.  I will start today and color our page with you this week to jump start my creativity.  I have truly missed coloring.  I feel off centered and am seeing that all I have to do is just pick up a Copic marker and this is all I need to get back to what I love and what centers me.  So…..I am baaaaaakkkkkkk! 

 Today’s affirmation is so perfect for me today, they are the perfect words needed to start again.

Here is your affirmation for the week…Power - I claim my divine power.

If I am tempted to rely upon only my limited personal power to navigate a challenge in my life, I pause to think what it would be like to change a tire by relying solely on muscle power to lift the car. It just would not work, nor would it be wise or safe. However, if I use the right tool to raise the car or call upon others for help, the task becomes easier.

Yet do I sometimes confront a troubling situation by using my limited human power instead of relying on my divine power that I can call upon through prayer?

The power of God that is within me is an inexhaustible resource, and I use it to surmount and overcome all of life’s challenges. I trust and rely upon my divine power to meet life’s obstacles with calm and confidence.

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his power.—Ephesians 6:10

I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing coloring.

Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


 Namaste. 🙏🏽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness