Grateful

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

 Today’s affirmation is so perfect for me today, they are the perfect words needed to start again.

Here is your affirmation for the week…I seek and find countless blessings and I am grateful.

Gratefulness is a mindset I can claim at any moment and cultivate with practice. Learning the value of gratefulness can truly change my life. Looking through the lens of appreciation, I see the world in a new light; clear and crisp rather than cloudy and obscure. Just as I can change the focus on a camera with a simple turn, I can change the focus of my life with the simple practice of gratitude.

I feel grateful today for the goodness within and around me. I have a newfound appreciation for the people and the beauty that fill my life each day. Seeing through the lens of gratitude, my life has new meaning and joy. A new world is waiting for me to explore and experience as I keep my attention focused on my many blessings.

Now set your mind and heart to seek the Lord your God.—1 Chronicles 22:1

I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.

Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!


As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste. 🙏🏽



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness