Happy New Year!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Happy New Year!  The Daily Word for today - INTENTIONS, which is perfect as this is the time we set our intentions for the year.  I am in the process of writing my Dear God letter, this letter sets my intentions on what I want to be manifested in my life for 2018.  I am having some indecision, I believe what we set our intentions on actually manifest in our lives.  With that in mind, I must get my letter done. 

Abundant blessings to you in 2018. I am sending you love and kindness…my mantra from last year still seems appropriate for 2018. I’m adding miracles because I think we should start recognizing our everyday miracles.  
Here is your affirmation for the week Divine purpose inspires me to have confidence and courage.

Setting a divinely inspired intention, I find inner courage and the confidence to pursue it. Having a purpose-driven life enriches my thinking and my actions. I build toward a future goal that is taking shape one day at a time. The enthusiasm that energizes me is a companion of my purposeful intention.

I have a willingness to give from my inherent spiritual nature. It’s essential that I contribute to my ever-evolving spiritual growth. What God’s spirit can accomplish as me, remains at the forefront of my plans and inspires me to have confidence and courage.

Today I make a conscious choice to meet life with optimism because divine purpose inspires me to have confidence and courage.

For we intend to do what is right not only in the Lord’s sight but also in the sight of others.—2 Corinthians 8:21

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.






As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness