Mind, Body, Spirit

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

This affirmation I need this week. I am currently walking my spiritual path, and a phrase that I use consistently is, our humanness gets in the way, well…based on this affirmation our humanness is divine!  That changes my way of thinking, meaning, our humanness does not get in our way, it is on our path for a reason.  

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   
Here is your affirmation for the week I am human, and I am divine!

Some days I feel absolutely aligned with my divine path, while other times I find it difficult to see the road ahead. There are times I have every answer and shine with confidence, and others when I still experience self-doubt. I am a unique and perfect expression of the Divine, and I am human.

I am created in the image and likeness of my Source and because of that, there is always more than just the experiences of my senses. Beyond what I can see and feel is the underlying Truth that moves outside of seeming appearances.

If I feel challenged, I can always pause, become aware of my Christ Light within, and rest in the assurance that I am part of the All-ness of God.

I am human, and I am divine!

So God created humankind in his image.—Genesis 1:27

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness