Guidance

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

I had a wonderful conversation today with someone that I love dearly and in listening to her heart it made me reach out in kind with my own.  Our conversation was being truth students and living within the Unity principles.  Guidance was at work today and I will remind myself as I color this weeks mandala to stay in the flow of Divine Order.

Here is your affirmation for the week… I open my mind to divine inspiration.

Myrtle Fillmore wrote, “You would not think of closing your eyes and walking around saying that you can’t see and don’t know where you are going. So why close your eye of omniscience by saying, ‘I do not know what to do?’ Repeatedly affirm that you do know!” With this sage advice, Myrtle reminds us it is never about asking some outside force for guidance; it is remembering and affirming our ever-present connection within Divine mind.

Connecting within my sacred heart space, I allow a feeling of curiosity to guide me along as I find confidence for my next steps. I relax into the Silence where I have constant access to divine guidance. With steadfast faith, I follow where I am guided.

Let your good spirit lead me on a level path.—Psalm 143:10

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


Namaste. 🙏🏽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!