Affirmative Prayer

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Last Tuesday I took off for my 14th Wedding Anniversary.  I spent the day primping to be my best for this amazing, loving supportive man that I married.  I feel it is important to be your best when there is value.  My Husband is valuable to this family and we like to show him that he is appreciated whenever we can.  So in sharing of my blessings, I wanted to share Affirmative Prayer.  I think we need to do a bit of primping to remind the world that it is valuable to us.  We are kind of spiraling down and I would love for each of us to soar with Affirmative Prayer.

Here is your affirmation for the week…I am a healing presence in the world.

I am the essence of Spirit. I acknowledge the power of divine life flowing through me as I open myself to being more of who I was created to be.

My words in prayer declare the truth of my being and create a path of unlimited expression in the world. I am peace. I am love. I am wisdom. I recognize that showing up in daily life as peace, love, and wisdom makes a difference. Being love in expression comforts those around me. Becoming still and allowing the wisdom of Spirit to flow through me provides needed guidance.

I pray that I might be the light of the world, uplifting others and upholding their intentions. I am a healing presence in the world.

And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight.—Philippians 1:9

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste. 🙏🏽



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!