PROSPERITY

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is a message from the Universe:  

I think you're amazing. I think your approach to life is dead-on. And I can't think of anything you've ever done that I wouldn't have done had I been in your shoes.

Still, beloved, I think we could have a little chat about visualizing more. Seeing the end result in all its glorious detail, bypassing the cursed hows, and feeling the emotions you expect to feel.

Hey, it's my life too.

Tallyho,
   The Universe

Here is your affirmation for the week…I allow God’s infinite abundance to flow through me.

Spiritual prosperity is like electricity that powers a light. When I flip the switch off and the light goes away, the electricity is still present, flowing out of my sight. I have simply cut off the current so it cannot light the bulb. I can also turn off and block the flow of abundance from manifesting in my life; nevertheless, the abundant supply still exists, always.

My oneness with God gives me unlimited access to an infinite source. I can turn within and consciously connect with the truth of Spirit’s unfailing supply. I take care to think, speak, and act in ways that reflect divine abundance. By doing so, I ensure that the switch is flipped on. The essence of Spirit’s abundance moves in and through me.

And my God will fully satisfy every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.–Philippians 4:19

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.




As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste 🙏🏽




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!