Let Go, Let God


Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Well, Wednesday!!!! I was sitting down to work on this blog and my bestie said to me, what are you doing? I said "Affirmation Tuesday".  She looked at me and said wow a whole week early, and I said today is Tuesday and she informed me that today is Wednesday.... so Happy Affirmation Wednesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week…Through prayer, I shift my awareness from separation to oneness.

These words summarize the first principle in Unity teachings: There is one power and one presence active in the universe and in my life, God the good, omnipotent. If I understand this concept of oneness, then it follows that I am an expression of the Divine. So when I pray, I do so from the awareness of my divine identity.

My prayers are not to change the world, but to change my understanding of it. I remove my attention from the outer world and center on spiritual wisdom. I release worry and any sense of separation. I affirm unconditional love and let God be the universal good unfolding in my life. As my thoughts are transformed, I am renewed in understanding faith.

And while he was praying, the appearance of his face changed, and his clothes became dazzling white.—Luke 9:29

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste. 🙏🏽



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!