Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.


Today is my Mommy's Birthday.  I choose this affirmation because I believe in answered prayer.  My mother fought and beat Lung Cancer through the power of prayer, laughter and the love of family and friends.  During that time I was too ill to rush to her side, and my constant prayer was that she was never alone, surrounded by only love and would have a good deep belly laugh everyday.  When my Favorite Auntie and her Favorite Cousin came to her side, I knew that my prayers had been answered.  In this one person coming, I knew that God had answered my prayer.  This was the trifecta of my prayer and my heart was full of gratitude and joy.  God is always good and we are always heading toward our good.  Make no mistake, I always end my prayers with, whatever is in the highest good.  I know that my wishes are not always what God has planned, but I do know that all is in Divine Order.  See your highest good for your loved ones and yourself this week. 

Here is the affirmation for this  week


My every breath is a prayer


The apostle Paul exhorts his small congregation in Thessalonica to “rejoice always, pray constantly,” but what does that mean for me? I could certainly choose to spend this entire day making a conscious effort to stop all activity and pray. But my human experience would come to a standstill.

I’m not here in human form to avoid the world, but to transform it. I “pray without ceasing” when I begin the day by aligning my mortal mind with the Divine Mind that is my source. As a result, I know that I will be divinely guided through every challenge, every choice that the day will inevitably bring. I will be the presence and power of God in expression, and my every breath will be a prayer.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.—1 Thessalonians 5:16-18


Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.







As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

Namaste,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness