Faith

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

The affirmation for this  week

I have faith in God

Faith invites me to believe in the unseen and unknown. When I plant flower bulbs in autumn, I believe blossoms will brighten my garden in springtime. When I plant lettuce seeds in my spring garden, I believe I will harvest leafy greens in a few weeks. I place my faith in the growth taking place below the surface until results appear as green shoots breaking forth.

When I pray and ask for guidance, I apply this same faith, for I know I will see results. I place my faith firmly in God. I focus my thoughts and mental images on positive results, removing “weeds” or worry thoughts from my mind’s garden.  Answers come, and I give thanks for revelations and for faith that always sustains me.

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.—Hebrews 11:1

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.







As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.

Namaste,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness