Let Go, Let God

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. During this time I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Let go and let God... so appropriate as we live in the aftermath of Irma.  I have never seen Miami so brown.  The contractor that built my happy place came by to do an inspection of the Studio and said that he has never seen my yard so open.  We lost most of out trees during this hurricane.  We have dug out, and are in the restoration phase of this aftermath.  Putting our lives back together, putting items back where they belong seems daunting, so today I have let go and let God.  I am doing my part, and God has got the rest.  I am living in unity with God!

The affirmation for this  week

I let go and let Divine Life fulfill itself in and through me.

The phrase “let go and let God” is more than an effective affirmation. It is a way of life. When problems or challenges arise, I make a conscious decision to see myself in unity with Divine Life, to let go of my attachment to a problem and yield to a spiritual solution. This is when I am truly letting go and letting God. 

God lives in me and flows freely through me. God in me is my path to freedom, abundance, peace, and harmony. If I become mired in fear, doubt and frustration, I block the flow of God-life. Letting go opens me to the power of inspiration, insight, wisdom, and love. 

I let go and let God manifest in my life as new adventure, unexpected pleasures, and unlimited potential. I live in unity with God.

Let the Lord your God show us where we should go and what we should do.—Jeremiah 42:3

Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.






As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and prayers answered.


Namaste,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!