Forgiveness

 Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!


Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 


Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.


Here is your affirmation for the week... In the peace of prayer, I release all unforgiveness.


If I hold on to feelings of hurt, betrayal, or anger in response to another person’s words or actions, I block the flow of divine love and peace in my life. Likewise, holding on to guilt, shame, or embarrassment that may arise when I have hurt another person also keeps me from experiencing divine love and peace. 


Forgiveness removes all barriers, all obstacles, anything that may be disrupting my experience of the divine presence.


In order to forgive myself or another person, I need not justify or approve behavior that is unwelcome. I need only to become willing to forgive. In the peace of prayer, I release all unforgiveness. I feel the healing power of divine love as it dissolves all barriers, all illusion of separation. I forgive, and I am healed.


And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.—Matthew 6:12


I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.


Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.



 Namaste. 🙏🏽

Add caption


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!

Wholeness