Wholeness

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!


Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 


Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.


Here is your affirmation for the week... I commit to living from my wholeness.


Wholeness is an aspect of my divine identity. If I am feeling less than whole, I may be in need of healing. At times I find myself in the midst of illness or injury, I pause to remember divine life and intelligence imbues each cell of my body.


I wholeheartedly accept that Truth and transcend shifting circumstances. I ask myself, How much of my light will I shine today? How will I most fully live from my wholeness?


I carefully consider the words that I speak and the actions I take, knowing that they have power. When I speak and act from the truth of my wholeness, I am renewed and energized by the realization that I am a unique expression of the Divine.


If then your whole body is full of light, with no part of it in darkness, it will be as full of light as when a lamp gives you light with its rays.—Luke 11:36


I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.


Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!



.


As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


Namaste. 🙏🏽




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Happy New Year!