Pray for Others

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!


Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 


Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.


I have struggled these past two years with getting back on schedule and doing the things that bring me joy.  It has been hard getting my craft room done...and then  Covid19 changed all of our lives.  On top of all of this, just this year...I lost my Grandmother, my brother and last month I lost my father.  It has been a tough year.  The only reason I am smiling and still have hope, is God.  I am surrounded by an amazing support system which includes my Husband, Mom, Brother, Cousins amazing mastermind partners, an array of lifetime friends, and amazing new neighbors.  I also have this bundle of joy Harper Ann, my full of love and possibilities, niece.  I belong to an amazing crafting community that promotes kindness from all walks of life and it is so inspirational.  With all of this in my life I can only smile when I wake up in the morning, I have all of this goodness surrounding me...and you know what?  All of this is God.  Everyone that I have in my life right now is there to get me through these difficult times. God works that way... always moving us towards our good.  No matter what situation you are in, no matter how dark it may seem, God is there.  I just read the other day, we need those dark days so we can see the stars.  There is goodness in everything, even those bad times.  I know that there is a rainbow coming and I pray that you know that too.  This week we are holding the affirmation for each other.  We have a divided nation that is dying from a pandemic.  We need to pray for each other and we need to heal.  Now is the time, this is the place, and we are the people.


Here is your affirmation for the week...I open my heart as I pray for others.


Affirmative prayer blesses my life and my world. I make time every day to turn away from distractions and busyness and rest in contemplative silence. With deep breaths, I draw from the healing flow of life as I relax my mind and body.


I begin by letting go of attachments and worries. When my mind is cleansed and my heart is open, I am ready to pray. I silently affirm my unity with God and with all life. As I focus my awareness on the Christ within, I allow that radiant light to shine forth, uplifting everyone I’m holding in prayer. I pray for my friends, family, and all people with each breath. My prayers bless the world, and I am grateful to be of service in this way.


And the Lord restored the fortunes of Job when he had prayed for his friends; and the Lord gave Job twice as much as he had before.—Job 42:10 


I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.


Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!





As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.



 Namaste. 🙏🏽





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy New Year!

Wholeness