Divine Order

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive.   

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week…The order of Spirit is always unfolding.

The order of Spirit is always unfolding if I have eyes to see. I may mistakenly focus on appearances. Prayer is not a magic wand but a way for me to change how I see things.

I close my eyes and shift my vision to a bigger picture of the activity of the Divine in and through me. I open my mind to new revelations of Spirit’s good.
With each breath, divine energy lives as me. I gratefully surrender to the spiritual certainty that my life is in divine order.

Like seedlings growing in fertile soil, new thoughts of harmony and abundance take root in my mind. I see with greater clarity the order constantly unfolding.

He changes times and seasons ... he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding.—Daniel 2:21

Whatever my need, I know it will be met. I am a steward of divine abundance. I give and receive with gratitude.  Below is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking.






As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.


Namaste. 🙏🏽



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Forgiveness