Give

Welcome to Affirmation Tuesday!

Abundant blessings to you this week. I am sending you love and kindness as I hold a personal watch of keeping my thoughts and words positive. 

Each Tuesday I will provide a free coloring page and an affirmation that you can use to focus on while you are coloring. I have found that coloring lowers my heart rate and puts me in a state of quiet. Doing this, I am more receptive to Spirit so I use this time to say my affirmations over and over until they become a part of my consciousness.

Here is your affirmation for the week... I give generously with an open heart.

There is a constant flow of giving and receiving at work in our universe. So whenever I make the decision to give, I am also getting something in return.

Even the air I breathe illustrates the law of circulation at work. Plants release the oxygen we must have to live, and as we exhale, we transform it into the carbon dioxide they need to thrive. Without the exchange of giving and receiving, neither would survive.

I remember this as I give. My generosity fills my heart and helps me realize my prosperity. I open my heart wide to the dynamic flow of life, generously giving what I have to share of my time, my talents, and my treasure.

In giving generously, I receive abundantly. The gifts of joy, love, and peace are mine.

For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.—Matthew 6:21

I want to encourage you to post your images so that I can enjoy your art therapy. I am mostly on Instagram and can follow along, just tag #AffirmationTuesdayColoring so that I can find your amazing colorings.

Following is your free coloring page you can print and size it to your liking for this week.  Please post, I really want to see your work!



As Always…Wishing you peace, abundant blessings and answered prayers.

 Namaste. 🙏🏽


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pray for Others

Wholeness

Happy New Year!